Buy Cannabis Master Kush
- RATING: 8.5
- TYPE: Indica
- GENETICS: Master Kush = Hindu Kush x Skunk
- THC: Usually between 18% and 21%
- APPEARANCE: Buds grow dense, fat and covered in trichomes. The buds tend to be light green and covered in red and orange hairs.
- SMELL: The smell is wonderfully sweet skunky and kush like.
- BEST FOR TREATING: Insomnia, Pain, Appetite, Depression and Migraines
- CREATED FEELINGS: Great balance of head high and body high. First you get a sativa like pop in creativity in the head, but be aware if you smoke to much you will definitely be taking a long nap.
- DURATION: Strong high that usually lasts over 2 hours
- SIMILAR STRAINS: OG Kush, Chemdawg and Abusive OG
Indica Dominant Hybrid – 90% Indica / 10% Sativa THC: 20% – 24%, CBD: 1%, CBN: 1%
This potent indica hybrid, with a sativa/indica ratio of 10:90, can reach THC levels of up to 20%, which makes it one of the stronger medical strains around. Master Kush is a crossbreed of an original Hindu Kush strain and a pure skunk strain, though the exact genetics are unclear. These are among the strongest plants in the world. And Master Kush is one of the best-known strains in the world, winner of two Cannabis Cup awards and a personal favorite of Snoop Dogg. It was designed in the Netherlands and remains popular there, while it sells especially well on the West Coast of the United States. It has a pungent but sweet earthy flavor and a light citrus smell that can be hard to detect. The dominant feeling while high is one of total relaxation, along with euphoria and sleepiness, all products of the strain’s genetic heritage. This makes it a good treatment for sleeplessness. Other conditions that benefit from Master Kush include anxiety, mental health problems, and migraines. Negative effects are limited, though dry mouth is possible as always.
|Quantity Needed||1/2 Ounce (14 grams), 1/2 Pound (240 grams), 1/4 Pound (120 grams), 1/8 Pound (60 grams), A Pound (480 grams), An Ounce (30 grams)|