Buy Cannabis Chemdawg
- RATING: 9.2
- TYPE: Sativa Dominant Hybrid
- THC: THC percentage is usually between 18% and 26%.
- CBD: .02-.1%
- LINEAGE: Unknown
- APPEARANCE: Chemdawg has an amazing abundance of frosty white trichomes. Its pistils appear almost rope like and orangish red. The buds are very sticky and you can visually see its potency.
- SMELL: Chemdawg has a lemon pine scent with sour and spicy undertones.
- BEST FOR TREATING: Stress, Pain and Appetite.
- CREATED FEELINGS: Chemdawg creates a nice uplifting yet relaxing high. It is very potent and commonly sparks creative endeavors.Buy Chemdawg Kush Online
- DURATION: The high usually lasts around 2 hours depending on your tolerance.
- Similar Strains: Sour Diesel, Super Lemon Haze and Trainwreck.
Indica Dominant Hybrid – 55% Indica / 45% Sativa THC: 19%
With a near-even balance between sativa and indica (sativa/indica ratio of 45/55), Chemdawg delivers on both fronts. A clear cerebral high drives creativity while a stony, sleepy body high fights insomnia and relaxes the muscles. This strain has THC levels up to 19%, meaning it’s more potent than most. It has a powerful spicy, plant-like taste and smell with a hint of diesel; the aroma alone can alert snoopy neighbors to even a carefully concealed pot grow. Buy marijuana online Not surprisingly, Chemdawg is used to produce Sour Diesel, one of the world’s most popular strains. Little is known about Chemdawg’s history or genetics, though there are urban legends involving a Grateful Dead concert, a handful of seeds, and a grower named Chemdog. Best for anxiety and pain, this strain is also helpful with depression and ADHD, as well as migraines, arthritis, and PMS. Dry mouth and dry eyes are possible when using this strain, while other side effects are less likely. Chemdawg is most popular on the West Coast, in Nevada, and in Colorado. It’s possible to find on the black market but doesn’t come around very often.